Great Facts You Might Not Know
- Test determines the "bandwidth" of the internet connection, and usually takes at least 20 minutes.
- If a slow connection is the result of a router issue, the speed will improve after replacing the router.
- If the internet is dial-up, the speed will increase after replacing the modem.
- The biggest source of wifi problems is the company providing the service to the user.
- You can check speed typically a computer or a smartphone.
- It is used to measure the current and peak speeds of the internet connection.
- Data is sent to a server to determine the wifi.
- The device sends data to a server.